To mark its 81st anniversary, Philippine Airlines has launched a massive seat sale, the largest this year. The fare for domestic flights is as low as P181 and for international flights as low as USD 81 Sales begin March 15, 2122, 2022, travel dates June 1, 2022.
In addition to this promotion, PAL also announced new developments for the coming months in line with the relaxation of local travel restrictions and the reopening of international borders. The country’s flag carriers are expanding their network further for the summer season, covering a total of 39 international and 27 domestic destinations, including the following:
- Multiple daily flights to major local destinations such as Cebu, Boracay, Iloilo, Legazpi, Tacloban, Davao, Bacolod, and Cagayan de Oro.
- Large network from Cebu Hub, covering flights on 13 different routes
- Daily or twice-daily flights to other major inland cities.
- Returning to pre-cavid level for PAL’s domestic flight from Manila starting in April.
For international flight expansion:
- Up to 42 flights per week to North America (United States and Canada) including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Toronto. More flights to Honolulu.
- 3 daily flights to Singapore and 13 weekly flights to Australia
- More flights to Japan from Manila (Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda, Osaka, Fukuoka and Nagoya) and Cebu (Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka).
- Daily flights to various Southeast Asian destinations, such as Bangkok, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Ho Chi Minh City, and to the Middle East, such as Dubai, Doha, Riyadh and Dammam.
- Flights to mainland China, Macau and Bali have resumed.
Philippine Airlines will also launch a campaign Project open The aim is to help revive the tourism industry by strengthening the promotion of leisure travel in the Philippines.
PAL will launch an innovative digital project in the pipeline, zeroing in on the online customer experience with a mobile-first website. PAL will also increase self-service options for re-booking and account management and launch an upgrade PAL gift card And an improved Hiraya flight pass.